BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Friday, April 06, 2007

"You can't have enough of FRIENDS"


I believe a person can be a combination of many people. As for my analysis of myself, I find in me traits of 6 people. This is what I have gathered so far after all those times of search...or I guess from watching too much F.R.I.E.N.D.S.! So which "friend" am I? Let's take a look...

I am part Ross Geller. Why? I guess I could say I am, *ahem ahem*, intelligent, highly emotional (which I shouldn't be so proud of!), and romantic. Yes I could be romantic when I want to! Oh, and sometimes I just talk too much about stuff I do which I am sure at most times nobody listens to or even cares. Still, that's a good thing. Plus, I do get my fair share of the ladies...unlike Mr. Bing.


And there's Phoebe Buffay. Just like her, I am a positive thinker...in my own kind of way. I love music just as she does, and yes, I think we are both bad at singing!:D Oh, and in my family, I am the massuese! Her sense of bohemian living...that's just me! I am not a vegetarian but I don't eat beef, so I guess we could count that in.


To start it with, I have a weird name. In my country that is. Not as interesting as Chandler Bing though. In school, some people still call me Adrian Tamayo. No, it doesn't have anything to do with my hand-writing. There are instances that when they hear I am a Muslim, they call me Abdul or Mohammad. They just assume that's my name! I mean, WHAT'S UP WITH THAT!?! There's also the thing about bad jokes...I am always on fire with that one. Here's something we share...we are both "observers of everyone's life--especially our own!" But then I forgot why that's a good thing.


Rachel Greene? Well, I love fashion. Sometimes I am this completely obnoxious person who, at times, are mean than that of the right amount of which I should be. Still I care too much of my friends. And yes, I try to learn on life's lessons. So pretty much same as hers.

I used to be fat. That sums up to Monica Geller. Enough said.


Lastly, Joey Tribbiani completes my being. Hey, I know what you're thinking, that's not what I meant!!! Aside from wanting to be Al Pacino... I love pizza, women, the city, women, movies, women, and lastly (and most importantly!), MYSELF.




















14 comments:

AphroditeShari said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
AphroditeShari said...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

OMG!!! LOOOOOL XD

NO COMMENT!! :D

2istedgirl said...

LOL!!

me? I am a mixture of ..
1. Monica, I need to keep certain things clean. If it's messy it bugs me through out the night. So,i'd usually clean it up before I sleep but if I'm really tired its the first thing I do in the morning. Even before breakfast. Plus there are some things that I put in a certain way and I absolutely hate it when ppl change it.
2. Rachael, I'm a bit of a push over sometimes. I don't really stand up for myself. I help ppl continuously with out even expecting them to help me back. I give a hand to those with out even wondering if they would give it back some day. I won't even mention how many times that has gotten me in trouble. :'((

LOL

DeVille said...

man, i miss FRIENDS so much...

2istedgirl said...

i know what you mean!! I MISS THEM TOO!! ... and you wanna know something really stupid? there is a new show on called "How I met your mother?" .. which is another typical comedy show .. its funny but its no friends .. and the stupid comercials abt the show are saying that its so funny that its the new friends but with a lot more of romance things and stories... I watched it once and I was like "WHAT THE HELL?? HOW ON EARTH CAN YOU COMPARE THIS TO FRIENDS??!!!" .. there will never be another friends ..

DeVille said...

yeah? haven't seen that show yet but i bet it aint nothin close to friends!:) hehehe.

2istedgirl said...

trust me .. u dont wanna see it .. :P

AphroditeShari said...

I'm rachel... :S

DeVille said...

half the girls i know wants to be rachel...

Baby Rockstar said...

I was always called a Monica because:

a) I used to be a cow. Oh, wait. I STILL am.

b) I get very, very shrill.

c) I'm not very organized or obsessive about cleaning (hah!), but I can get VERY, VERY BOSSY.

d) I want things MY WAY. All the time.


BUT, I always thought I'm more of a Chandler, because:

a) I am very sarcastic.

b) Funny is my "thing".

c) People don't always get my jokes, and I'm always inappropriate.


AS FOR MY brother Adnan, I think he is a ROSS.

a) He's dorky-smart.

b) He knows stuff like UNAGI, and when he tries to tell us something, we kinda just laugh at him so he has to prove everything.

c) He's very sensitive.

Hehehehe. Yeah, man. Ross. \m/,

2istedgirl said...

well i used to be monica ... but i recently took the FRIEND test again at tickle.com .. and im rachael?? :D .. proof that ppl change i guess over the years... :D

DeVille said...

baby rockstar: HEY!!! its karaTE i know...u have to be a master in order to possess the powers of unagi!:D

2istedgirl: there's an actual FRIENDS test? hmmm...i'll check that out. i must agree that people do change.

2istedgirl said...

here .. go to this test thingy website .. WWW.emode.com

its a fun test site .. look for the friends test there ...

and hey .. check my blog .. i wrote and made up some laws .. hehe .. would like some opinions .. =D

Anonymous said...

Thanks for writing this.