BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, March 05, 2007

Whatever Goes

Yesterday was fun too. I know I've spoken about not topping the fun I had on february 23. Indeed that can't be beaten. But yesterday was fun in a different way. Me and my teammates from the SIRAJ's Amazing Race went to the beach for some get-together. I love the beach...its relaxing ambience makes everything seem so serene even with the noise of the splashing waves and crowd all over. So there, I still am capable of having fun.:)

Here's a little friendly advice...if you want to have fun, don't try too hard.

Sunsets are so over-rated when it comes to romantic settings. Seeing couples doing their thing is a pretty common scene... and still people fall for it. That's the kind of image I want to leave behind. Nope, not romantic. To be over-rated is better than being good at something but never be noticed.

I miss people and I hope people miss me too. This is one proof that life is temporary. People come and go. Sometimes you get lucky and still be able to find those people who you have long lost track of. Most of the time you never will. Before they become blurred memories, let them know that one day you'll miss them.

I haven't been spending too much time at home this past few days. Been walking around a lot lately. I just love getting tired. I need to get this motivation set to a good thing. Otherwise I'd just have bulging muscle on my legs.

Thinking of shifting to a new course. I'm done proving myself to others. Yes, parents are other. They are not me. I just came from them, just a part of them. But I am something different. We all are. So this time I need to prove something to myself. I still don't know my self-worth. Lol.:) No I am not going to sell myself.

I promised to always say how I feel. As of the moment, I am still happy. But still I feel empty.

6 comments:

2istedgirl said...

soul searching is good .. just make sure that you are going in the right direction ..
to help you realize what you're doing? just have conversations with different people .. usually when ur telling someone else about ur achievements then and only then u realize what exactly you have done and how much you have done ..
i have JUST recently "like last weekend" realized how much i have actually accomplished .. and i must admit .. i am proud of myself .. :D :D
once ur proud of urself it turns into a good motivation to better urself even more ..

and i agree with you .. when ur looking for fun .. simply dont try so hard .. you can find fun in a deck of cards, kareoke singing with ur day to day friends, a drive in the car with blasting music with some friends .. :D:D
to have fun.. u need time, relaxation, friends and a mood and will to do anything for fun .. :D
and to be honest .. i am lucky that one of my good friends is ur sister .. :)

NESS: i love you mam sir bastard manager producer friend of mine!! hehehehehehe .. (BIG bastard hug)

DeVille said...

i like what u said about soul searching. i definitely agree with it.:)

there are different kinds of fun as i have noticed. and no matter how try you beat one down with a different kind, it still aint the same but still the attempt was fun enough. am i making sense?:)

hey if u love my sis so much, u can take her! i'll take yours!:)LOL

AphroditeShari said...

HAHA... i knew u were gona be able to have fun again :P

*sigh*... i wana go to the beach! i want to read a book and put my feet in the sand.. i want to fall asleep in the shade listening to my iPod.. and i want a NICE tan! XD

hmmm... does a person ever stop soul searching?? we always keep searching.. looking deeper into our selves.. wanting to know every last tiny detail. I wonder what it is that drives us to be that way? what happends if we stop soul searching.. do we become Zombies?! o_O *shudders* scary thought..
not the zombies.. the part where we stop soul searching :P

is it becoz we are constantly changing that we continue to soul search?

the idea of having fun.. i think differs from one mood to another.. what i may find fun today.. wont be as fulfilling as tomorrow. Each thing has its on unique way of being fun.. or shall we call it the potential to being called "fun".. its what i believe anyway.

One day i may be very content in meetin a new/old friend and having breakfast together.. another day i feel like jumping from a plane cudnt be fun or xciting enough to satisfy my taste buds of having a good time..

honestly i prefer the first situation.. where I'm not too picky and feel totally content with everything.. :)

yay for saying what u feel... and yes, its a very good thing to miss someone..
but its always a better feeling to know that u are missed. :)

*cheers* for saying what u feel.. but mayb u shudnt only say what u feel but whats on ur mind as well?

hopefully u'll find something to fill that empty feeling.... at least half way.. so ur not empty any more :D

Anonymous said...

hi adnan! remember me pa ba?? (of course u do!)..i was browsing around and landed on patty laurels blogspot and found ur picture there! tapos i happen to find ur blog too..about pattys blog..if u haven't seen it..here:

http://pattylaurel.blogspot.com

gosh, ang swerte mo ha. hehe.

DeVille said...

of course i still remember you!:) you're that singaporean girl right?:)LOL...just kidding. yup i remember you alright. elementary days in jeddah, miss that!:)

DeVille said...

AAAARGH!!!!