BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

A Magnetic World That Does The Damage

Ironic things in life makes us much more miserable than we already are. If not for this we would not have that...so on and so forth. What do I do, what do I do? I don't know.
Yes, we are smart enough to know that we don't have all the answers. Sometimes its healthier to be stupid. Oh I don't know. We just are.
Hush, hush now. Everything's gonna be alright, we assure ourselvcs. But that very moment we do, it is when we are most vulnerable by doubt.
Every now and then, I'd think and I plan and I try to reason with myself...next thing I know *poof* that chance of executing my so-called plan had passed me by. It would've been easy to let it sink in if it moved fast as a bullet, but noooooo. A turtle would've been faster. And all I did was watch.
Puff, puff...its the cigarette. I know it is. I've seen the way it glowed its fiery tip at me. It's angry. This murderous little sticks. You just cost me 30 bucks and you even steal away 2 minutes of my life. I think I love you already.
Its next to impossible to find somebody who will never make you cry...so do yourself a favor... get the next best thing...find someone who's worth all the pain!
Why are our superiors such terrorizing creatures? Its because they earned the right to do so. That doesn't mean hate them. HAAAAAAA-TE THEM!!! Because when you've learned something and you do replace them, it'd be your turn.
How clean are those? Nothing is clean. Wash it a million times, there's still the air filled with dust, fart, etc. But still, why do we eat in our plates?!?! STUPID. Yes, that's me being irrationally stupid. It feels good. To ask a non-sensical question and degrade myself with an answer.
Battle of the sexes? People, puh-leeez! Its the Y chromosomes brought up by the negativity of the atom. No, nope. No need to research on that one. Yes, its a made up sentence that, once again, has no meaning at all. Honestly, try it. Go ahead, say it. Those long and never-ending debates would instantly stop.
Power. A word so strong. Here's a line so powerful I just don't know why...To the left, to the left...and if she wasn't pointing at all I wouldnt have found her totally irresistable which makes her irreplacable. Beyonce, you're killing me. Please don't.

Lesson for today: Everything good, kills.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

killing me softly.......

AphroditeShari said...

if we are smart enough to know that we dont have all the answers.. why arent we smart enough to learn to appreciate the small things in life.. and appreciate what we have, without wanting more?

I proudly say I'm not a smoker... why? ( altho yes i used to be ) becoz i feel a sense of power... i smoked for nearly 2 years.. and just like that.. quit.. cold turkey as they say.. why? why did i quit? becoz i cud.. becoz i refused to let somthing so small.. control my life.. my urges.. i wont lie.. i do crave a puff every once in a while.. and being surrounded by smokers all the time doesnt make it easy.. but i think its the bull in me.. the taurus.. that stubborn streak.. that wont let me give in to it.. call it amy little defiance.. i guess.. lol.. i duno.. yes.. I am a strange person :P

omg.. i cant believe u said that very same line that has been playin over and over in my head all freakin morning... 'to the left to the left.. everything u own is in the box to the left'

(Its next to impossible to find somebody who will never make you cry...so do yourself a favor... get the next best thing...find someone who's worth all the pain!)
god i love that.... but.. just a question.. how do u know if u found someone worth it?

DeVille said...

jehan: one time!:>

aphroditeshari: your question actually answers your... uhm... question.:>hehehe

you really quit just like that? how?

i just can't picture beyonce throwing me out just like that...i mean i can't even picture us being together in the first place!:> lol

you don't...you just feel it.

AphroditeShari said...

i duno how i quit... i just quit... i didnt use anything i didnt do anything... i was sick of it.. sick of that little thing taking control of my life... i guess i was in a phase where i just really needed to 'feel' in control of my life.. altho we never really are. i needed that illusion.

haha.. yea right!! you and beyonce.. :D no wonder you cant picture her throwing you out :P

yea.. i get it.. i know when u just know.. but.. ( the logical side in me speaking now ) if love is blind.. how do we know its the right one? when each time a person falls in love.. they say.. oh.. this is it..

... altho i have to say.. even tho i know i just said those words.. i dont agree with them. u just know.. u know when a certain someone is just so right for u... u know if that person isnt someone u can spend the rest of u life giving and caring for..
argh... my two sides are contradicting each other now.. and arguing.. lol.. i dont make much sense at the moment.. but yea.. anywayz.. bottom line.. i agree with .. you just know when a person is worth the pain. :)

DeVille said...

here's the simplest explanation...its when your hurting and you just dont seem to care how painful it is because it is from that person. capisce?:>

AphroditeShari said...

haha... i said i already understood that concept :)

DeVille said...

hey, that was not for you!:> it was for your 'other' side...:>

AphroditeShari said...

hahaha... ok :P