BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Monday, August 07, 2006

The Trespasser

They looked at me with accusing eyes. They seem to sense that I didn't belong there. I took a couple of steps forward, the door closing softly behind me. I looked around. The place was brightly lit. The air was filled with defeaning silence. I walked alley after alley, tall structures separating them. There were documents stored inside the structures.
I watched in amazement as a creature with four eyes pass by me. I raised my two fingers.
"I come in peace," I told 'it'. 'It' seemed offended and strode away, carrying four square objects.
I continued walking, surveying the area. In the end of the room was where the leader was. 'It' stood there with 'its' arms crossed in 'its' chest. 'It' kept its watchful eyes on me.
Where the hell is D.O.D.? I asked myself. I reached into my pocket for my phone.
I dialled D.O.D's number and waited for him to pik up.
"Yeah," he answered.
"Dude, you gotta see this!!!" I told him as I turned to look at the 'leader'. 'It' opened his eyes wide and seemed to sense a threat. Ready to pounce at me, 'it' pointed his finger at me in a commanding way. I tried not to panic. I raised my hand as I slowly put down the cellphone.
"Calm down," I repeatedly said under my breath. 'It' seemed to relax.
I ran towards the door. I had to get out of there. Whispers followed me behind.
Bright sun light hit my face as I got free from the place. I saw D.O.D waving at me from a distance. I ran to him. I couldn't wait to tell him what I just saw. He spoke before I could.
"What the hell are you doing in the library?" He asked with a raised eyebrow.
"Oh," I scratched my head. "So THAT'S the library."

0 comments: